Friday 7 October 2011

AVON Introduction

Hello 2012! I've not been posting regularly due to Christmas and work but now I'm back. I've just updated the 'Hot Offers' of Campaign 04 so have a gander. Campaign 02 was the sale and during Campaign 03 I was very busy, so time has passed and I'm starting 2012 by updating you from Campaign 04 and beyond.

Hi again everyone! Another New Campaign, another New Year, yes I can now start collecting orders for Campaign 01. Now we are back to Campaign 01 again this has inspired me to create a new page titled 'Hot Offers'. For every Campaign I intend to write a post on the offers I think are the most sizzling in the most current Campaign.
Watch this space!


Hi everyone! I have recently begun my own AVON adventure and decided to become an Independent AVON Sales Leader. I sell AVON but also recruit AVON representatives and AVON Sales Leaders.

AVON can be the opportunity you have been looking for to earn some extra money for Christmas? Maybe you've been made redundant? Or just in general?
Here are some points why AVON may work for you...

  • It's free to try
  • Cash earnings
  • Easy to Start
  • Be your own boss
  • Flexible Hours
  • Great Products
  • Meet new people

This is my basic introductory message for those who instantly want to grasp a general knowledge of AVON opportunities.
I am going to update my blog often describing in more detail what AVON has to offer.
This is only the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment